1. This is a community about running and things related to running only, so please stay on topic - also, no advertising is allowed.
2. Don't belittle, intimidate, or otherwise make other users feel unwelcome and afraid to post.
3. Please do not post copyrighted material. A link to the article or webpage in question is appropriate.
4. Please place all fund-raising posts behind an <lj-cut>.
5. If you would like your race report post included in the race report section in the "memories", PLEASE remember to include the name of the race in the report, preferably the title. Thanks!
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!