Congratulations to all runners for the effort they put forth in 2016. A lot of you improved a fair amount!
Like last year, I will simply put the questions in the post and each person can cut and paste them into their reply.
Also, as before, do not feel the need to answer every question. Some of them may not apply to you.
And of course feel free to add questions of your own.
Please answer only in the comments, do not make a separate post just about yourself.
The training year thread is automatically added to the "Memorable Entries"
section of the community where you can
find the training polls from previous years, starting with 2007.
So without further ado, here is the Training Year 2016 thread!
------ cut and paste the section below into your comment -------
0. (optional) Background: age, sex, years running, anything that affects your running (large family, stressful job, etc)
1. How many miles/km did you run this year?
2. What were your highest/lowest weekly mileage results?
3. What was your best mileage month?
4. What was your longest run?
5. How many races did you enter in 2016? What were your best and worst race performances?
6. Do you have a favorite/memorable run from this year?
7. What was the craziest weather or other type of adverse conditions you endured on a run in 2016?
8. What were your goals for 2016? Did you achieve them?
9. What are your goals for 2017?
10. Do you have a favorite running-related quote you would like to share